How to use acrylic paint on glass?
Acrylic can be colored on the glass, the premise is that you can not add water, if you still can not draw it can be eraser again and then draw much better.
Acrylic is thin film after drying, and waterproof, adhere to the glass is no problem, as long as there is no deliberate scraping will not affect. Acrylic pigment is a new type of painting pigment mixed with color particles by a chemical synthetic emulsion (including acrylate, methacrylate, acrylic acid, methacrylic acid, as well as thickener, filler, etc.). Acrylic pigments belong to synthetic polymeric pigments, invented in the 1950s, which are made of pigment powder mixed with acrylic latex.
Will acrylic paint fade on the glass?
The properties of propylene are as follows:
(1) Can be released with water, easy to clean.
(2) Quick drying: the paint can be dried in a few minutes after the stroke, rather than waiting for months to polish after completion like oil paintings. Painters who prefer paints with slow drying characteristics can use retarders to delay the drying time of paints.
(3) The coloring layer will quickly lose solubility after drying, and form a tough, elastic impermeable film. The membrane is similar to rubber.
(4) The color is full, thick and fresh, no matter how to reconcile, there will be no "dirty" and "gray" feeling. Coloring layer will never have the phenomenon of oil absorption hair stain.
(5) The good nature of the work is longer. The oil film in oil painting is easy to oxidize for a long time, and become yellow and hard so that the picture is easy to crack. In theory, the acrylic film will never embrittlement and never turn yellow.
(6) The main difference between propylene pigments and oil paintings in the way of use is that they have the operation characteristics of general water-based pigments, which can be used for watercolor and gouache.
(7) Acrylic plastic ointment contains particles, and there are coarse particles and fine particles, which provides convenience for the production of texture.
(8) Acrylic pigments are harmless and will not cause harm to human body.